Refined and redesigned; ready to shred any line.
With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF, but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike.
Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control.
Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
The Minion DHF is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
- Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking
- Single-ply, DoubleDown, and DH casings available
- 3C MaxxTerra, 3C MaxxGrip, and Super Tacky available on select models
- Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
- 2023-632: 27.5×2.4, 50psi, 900g
- 2023-633: 27.5×2.3, 60psi, 805g
- 2023-634: 29×2.4, 50psi, 955g