FOR MTB / ROAD Racing
Compare with SRAM FSA ( Plastic bearing cups )
- Fit the press fit BB30 frame, the frames shell ID: 46mm
- Precision CNC machined Plastic cups & Sleeve
- Deep groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads.
- Chrome steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
- Rubber seals on both sides of the bearing to keep lubricant in and contaminants out.
- Chrome steel bearing balls for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
- Steel cage evenly spaces the balls for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrat.
|SERIES||MTB / ROAD Racing|
|Material||CNC machined AL-6061 T6|
|BB Shell diameter||46mm|
|BB Shell||68mm (Road), 73mm (MTB)|
|Package included||Plastic Bearing cups with Steel Bearings
1 x Plastic shell / Seal *2
BB shell 1 x Plastic shell / Seal x 2