for ROAD racing
The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance.
This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
- NEW BB30 to 24mm Adapter BB // alloy bearing cups.
- Exclusive designed : Hexagon BB designed with special tool, easily to install without worrying slippery and damage the surface while mounting the BB on the frame.
- Deep groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads.
- Chrome steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
- Rubber seals on both sides of the bearing to keep lubricant in and contaminants out.
- Chrome steel bearing balls for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
- Steel cage evenly spaces the balls for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrat.
|Material||CNC machined AL-6061 T6|
|BB Shell Width||68/73mm, 68mm|
|Color||Matt Black, Matt Red|
|Package included||Aluminum threaded Bearing cups with Steel Bearings for Spindle Ø24mm
MTB Shim *2, Road Shim *2
Spacer 8.5mm *2