for MTB racing
Exclusive designed : Hexagon BB designed with special tool, easily to install without worrying slippery and damage the surface while mounting the BB on the frame.
- easy to transfer the bb system to keep the original crankset.
- one set could fit the road or mountain use.
- For 24mm spindle use
- Deep groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads.
- Chrome steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
- Rubber seals on both sides of the bearing to keep lubricant in and contaminants out.
- Chrome steel bearing balls for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
- Steel cage evenly spaces the balls for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrat.
|CNC machined AL-6061 T6
|BB Shell Width
|BB Shell dlameter
|Matt Black, Matt Red
|Aluminum threaded Bearing cups with Steel Bearings for Spindle Ø24mm
Spacer 8.5mm *2