for MTB / ROAD racing
An integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life.
The BB cups w/ saw tooth which is easy assemble and perfect fitting with frame.
- Shimano BB92/90/86 Press Fit
- BB92 (92mm Asymmetric – MTB)
- BB89.5 (89.5mm Asymmetric – MTB)
- BB86.5 (86.5mm Asymmetric – Road)
- Deep groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads.
- Chrome steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
- Rubber seals on both sides of the bearing to keep lubricant in and contaminants out.
- Chrome steel bearing balls for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
- Steel cage evenly spaces the balls for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrat.
|Series||MTB / ROAD racing|
|Material||CNC machined AL-6061 T6|
|BB Shell diameter||41mm|
|Spacers||2.5mm/ 1mm/ 2mm x1|
|Package included||Aluminum bearing cups with steel bearings
spacers 2.5mm / 1mm/ 2mm x 1
BB shell 1 x plastic shell